Todays Date:  


U.S. citizens or permanent residents can invite their family members to receive permanent residency, which is divided into five categories as follows.

1. Immediate family members of citizens
If you belong to the immediate family of a citizen, you have the advantage of being able to apply for permanent residency right away without being limited by quotas. To fall into this category, you must be the spouse, parent, or unmarried child of a citizen under the age of 21. If you fall into this category, you can apply for permanent residency even if your status is illegal in the United States. However, undocumented immigrants do not fall under this category.

New Vision Immigration Service - In other words, those who entered the country illegally cannot apply for permanent residency even if they marry a citizen. Currently, it takes between 6 months and 1 year to receive permanent residency. However, if you have been married to a citizen for less than two years and have filed a petition for permanent residency, you will be granted temporary permanent residency for two years, and other family members will immediately receive permanent residency.

2. Adult unmarried children of citizens
This applies to unmarried children of citizens over the age of 21. Currently, it takes about 5-6 years.

3. Spouses and children of permanent residents
If the inviter is a permanent resident, the specific targets that can be invited are as follows. It should be noted here that permanent residents are not invited by their parents. After acquiring citizenship to invite parents

Top Tier Legal Web Redesign by Law Promo

© LLP News. All Rights Reserved.

The content contained on the web site has been prepared by Breaking Legal News.
as a service to the internet community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or
a substitute for consultation with a licensed legal professional in a particular case or circumstance.